top of page
  • Facebook - Teifi
  • Insta - Teifi
  • Facebook - Frenni
In the beginning...

Teifi Lodge number 4648 was established in 1924, with a warrant of constitution dated May 7th 1924 followed by consecration on October 2nd 1924.

BOdzZDCu_400x400.jpg
PHOTO-2025-06-08-14-56-29 2.jpg
hallstone jewel.jpg
Teifi 4648 Becoming a Hallstone Lodge

Teifi Lodge was awarded the Hallstone status by 1933. This prestigious award was given to those lodges who achieved a certain level of financial contribution to the Masonic Million Memorial Fund. This was established to commemorate those who died during World War 1.

​

A silver-gilt jewel was awarded to those lodges and worn by the Master of the lodge.

​

Teifi Lodge 4648 joins the rest of the Hall stone lodges in having an inscription of their name on the commemorative marble panels at Freemasons Hall, Grand Lodge, London.

​

Click for the Full History

Creation of Frenni Lodge

With Freemasonry becoming increasingly popular in the years following World War 2, by the late 1960's there was a 3 year waiting list to become a member. It was decided to establish a secondary 'daughter' lodge and on the 9th February 1972 Frenni Lodge 8427 was born and subsequently consecrated on 30th May that year.

frenni banner.png
Present Day

Teifi and Frenni have a strong historical bond and proudly support each other both inside and outside of the lodge. We share and maintain the same facilities and many social events are attended by members of both lodges.

DdH 2024 Sep (19).jpg

© 2025 by Cardigan Freemasons. All rights reserved.

bottom of page